You also know the importance of:
- Keeping up to date with the latest information
- Complying with changes in provincial and government regulations
- Maintaining accurate record-keeping
- Easily accessing the correct paperwork for unscheduled inspections
- Holding regular safety training sessions for your team
- Conducting investigations when employee concerns arise
- Creating and maintaining best practices HR and Health and Safety Programs
- Attracting and retaining an awesome workforce
- And departing employees with dignity and ease
The problem is, you’re too busy running your business to do it all!
You don’t have quite enough requirements for a full time HR and H&S department, but you have too much to deal with it yourself, and it is complicated to understand and create.
This is where PMG can help, keeping support you with your day-to-day HR and Safety requirements and your one-off projects requiring HR and/or Safety expertise.