Bobcat of Brantford has been providing equipment solutions to their customers since 2002 and are committed to providing quality service, parts, equipment sales and rentals to their customers. They ensure that all their customers receive quality equipment with excellent service.
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Technician (Licensed or 3rd or 4th year Apprentice) to join our team!
The position will include the following day to day tasks:
- Inspection, maintenance, trouble shooting, overhaul and repairs of various systems and components of customer Bobcat equipment
- Requisition of parts and materials as required
- Complete detailed, clear and efficient work orders in a timely manner
- Maintain order, cleanliness, work output and safe working conditions in shop
- Requirement to work on customer equipment at jobsites and other locations from time to time
- Red Seal Licensed journeyman required, or 3rd4th year registered Apprentice, previous Bobcat experience would be considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s license
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Safety conscious and excellent team player
- Desire for excellent customer service
We appreciate all interest, but will only be able to respond to those candidates under consideration.
Bobcat of Branford is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities have the same opportunity of access to employment opportunities and related services as do all prospective teammates. Applicants who require accommodation due to a disability may make requests for those accommodation at any time during the recruitment process