People Management Group
Is a compassionate and understanding organization and is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. We recognize the diverse needs of our customer base and members of the public whom may visit our facilities. In response to these diverse needs we are committed to ensuring our goods and services are provided in an accessible manner.
We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Training for staff
People Management Group will provide training to all employees and others who deal with the public. This training will be provided to staff within their first month of employment.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- PMG’s accessible customer service plan.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing the company’s goods and services.
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to the accessible customer service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way the company provides goods and services to people with disabilities can either email firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers can expect to hear back in 5 business days. Complaints will be addressed according to our organization’s regular complaint management procedures. Modifications to this or other policies. Any policy of the company that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.